Saturday 10 May 2014

Castle Beauty is now open for business!

You don't have to travel to a salon for a brilliant beauty treatment!

You can have one in the comfort of your own home, without any travelling, without paying for parking, without finding a babysitter.... for large groups, for weddings, pamper parties, lunch break pampering, I can go to you.

I offer 10% off your first treatment and a loyalty card offer indefinitely but if you'd like to be the first to know about other offers you can subscribe to email alerts in the box to the left.

I'm fully qualified and insured through BABTAC for all the treatments I do and always looking to add more services soon (such as eyelash extensions, bridal makeup and massage)

Watch this space!

I look forward to your bookings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment